Do you watch Glenn Beck? Do you know about "We Surround Them"?

Are you unhappy with the direction of our country? Glenn Beck is bringing us together!

"We Surround Them" will be on Friday, 3/13 @ 5:00 Eastern.

Sorry the link has to be c&p'd... :(

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/articles/article/198/21018/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think Glenn should be the "face of the Republican/conservative party, not Rush! He is always spot on!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I love Glenn Beck! I wish he would run for President!!!

He is honest and smart and his ideas MAKE SENSE!!!!
    Anonymous

• I watch him everyday almost.

However, I'm concerned that he is asking people to post their picture up on his site in the "We Surround Them" forum. Just my suspicious nature that it will be a convenient list complete with pictures people who are possible "insurrectionists" should things ever come to the government looking for a blacklist.

By the way, has any other Glenn Beck fans wondered why he doesn't talk about the Civilian Inmate Labor Program (Prison Camps) on our soil? He has touched on them in the past and just laughs them off.

I suggest searching some Alex Jones shows on youtube.com for some enlightening information.
    Anonymous

• I had planned on taping it.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 7:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes I like Glenn Beck ...good guy
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 7:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• One aspect I MOST appreciate about Glenn is that he actually presents NEWS ... things happening which really impact people's pocketbooks and legal rights. ... Too often, I feel frustrated by conservative "news" outlets and shows because all they are doing is reacting to the majority-media's stories-of-the-day. And It is blatantly obvious that the stories are chosen to distract the public from happenings which would make us think, or sit up and notice, so the conservative news service does us a DIS-service by playing along with the smokescreen. Glenn spends less than 5 minutes listing the day's top stories, then he zeroes in on OTHER events. Plus he brings on amazing guest after guest who are experts on the front lines of the topic. It is great. ... I used to hate the news, now I record Glenn Beck and it's the first thing we want to watch - many nights it's the only thing we have time to watch.
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 8:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I like Glenn Beck and I hope to be watching that show- at the least I will be recording it.

lanimommy81

Answer by lanimommy81 at 8:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Love glenn beck, and I'm pretty paranoid like anon up there and her insurrectionist pic theory
    Praying

Answer by Praying at 10:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Love Glenn Beck. He tells it like it is and he goes in to great depth and detail. He has good timing and delivery and is not boring.
    Scorpio359

Answer by Scorpio359 at 7:14 PM on Aug. 12, 2009