Dr. Phil helps Octa-Mom?

Okay I think it's great that he's helping the babies. There ARE children involved whether we like it or not who need all the care in the world. But it pisses me off that the octa-bitch did all this crap to get money. Anyone else?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Yeah but she WAS working before she got pregnant again and she had gotton into an accident or whatever, that riot thing that happened.
    Anonymous

• he will help anyone that throws a fit over a mess they put themselvves in and ya that woman is nuts and doesnt deserve those kids
    Anonymous

• What proof do you have that she did this all just for money besides everyone's speculating and gossiping there isnt any.

hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Dr. Phil is an idiot, too. Everybody involved in this farce is an idiot. If they had brains they'd take them out and play with them. I feel sorry for the kids being raised around this bunch of clowns.
    Anonymous

• I know it is easy to bash this mom,but these babies should'nt have to suffer for her ignorance,so I think as moms ourselves ,we need to just pray for these ittle precious babies,and their siblings.Two of them are still in ICU,still not out of the woods.My heart just breaks,for these children,I am really upset at this mom,but the babies are already here.I don't know what will happen.I know ,no human can possibly take proper care of this many kids.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I watched the show today and i think that if she truley knew that she was going to have 8 she still would have done it. but what is done is doen and i am glad that dr phil is stepping in and making her take care of these babies. he is the reason that she is getting the nurses to help her, and i think that she needs someone to talk some since into her and i am glad that dr phil is going to be that person.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 7:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No you are right the babies shouldn't suffer but because she is an utter fricken idiot she gets a new home and 24 hr daycare. Who next Octo-Dad, where reverse sex dude/girl implants her/himself, acts like an utter idiot and gets the sympathy from some high falluting lawyer. Give me a break. She'll get a docudrama next. Well at least the tax-payers aren't paying for dumba$$ stunt...well not yet anyway. Wait till she has 8 teens running around.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• What will make you people happy? Will it make you happy if they are all split up and adopted out to other families? Or should we lock octomom up in an asylum? Seriously, do you all see yourselves so perfect that you can tear the woman to shreads without even knowing her? I am sure you are a perfect parent and you probably always do the right thing, right? I would watch my back, those who live in glass houses and all.

Anonymous

• What killed me was seeing how she was trying so hard to not act crazy as Dr. Phil is asking her questions while giving her the answers at the same time. "Isn't it true Nadya that there has been a trust fund set aside for just the kids?" Why yes Dr. Phill." and "Isn't it true that the money can only be used for the kids, Nadya?" Yes Dr. Phil, only for the kids. This is all just for the kids."
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

No noone is claiming to be the perfect parent, but I guess you have to be an utter f*ck up to get everything your hearts desire.  And then some.

SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 7:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2009