What can I do with left over barbecued chicken?

I just have one breast left but does anyone have any ideas on what I can do with it?

Imogine

Asked by Imogine at 6:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Food & Drink

• Make chicken salad...yummy!!!
    happyathomemum

Answer by happyathomemum at 6:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Pull it apart and put it in a pot on low heat, add a small amount of water to it if it's a little dry, add barbeque sauce simmer for five minutes, put in on a hamburger bun...this is my favorite.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Soup, enchiladas, quesidilla, save it for lunch for yourself, toss it in a salad....the possibilities are endless.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 6:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Pull it off the bone,, pull it into peaces and make sandwichs out of it.

Answer by louise2 at 6:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• bbq chicken pizza chopp it up spread it on a boboli with some mozzerella Yummy
    gitanomadre

Answer by gitanomadre at 6:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Freeze it and pull it out for a quick add to a meal
    HandsfulHeidi

Answer by HandsfulHeidi at 7:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Those all sound like great ideas. i might try Steff's idea. Thank you!
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 9:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• RED ROBIN makes a BBQ chicken salad. Since I don't have a RR locally, I make my own at home all the time. It's so good! Even if you don't make it this time, it's a great thing to use leftover BBQ chicken in.

Greens, BBQ chicken, avacado, black beans, tomato, chedder cheese. The restaurant tops the whole salad with "onion strings" but I usually bake a few onion rings cut them up and put them on top.
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 10:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Shred it ,add some diced onions, lettuce or whatever veggie sounds good , wrap in a flour tortilla shell, enjoy! I also have heated a corn tortilla in a non stick skillet on both sides for about a minute and added chicken/turkey and veggies to it.

nubbin6

Answer by nubbin6 at 1:04 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Shred it and put on a baked potato with butter, cour cream and shredded cheese. YUMMY!!!

Answer by tyfry7496 at 2:47 PM on Mar. 13, 2009