whats the best toy doll house ur daughter owns????? the 3 ft high one vs loving family doll house????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• I don't know those. We got our daughter the Glamour doll house. It's taller than her and she can put her full size barbie dolls in it. Oh and it comes with furniture.
    IzzeAddy

Answer by IzzeAddy at 7:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• its not a "doll" house but I bought my DD the dream town rosepetal cottage and the accesories. She loves it. She plays "mommy" in there, I have it set up to where one house is the kitchen/laundry room and the other is the baby nursery she loves it. I also got the farm stand that goes with the set and her and my sister play store too lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 7:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My daughter loves the Loving Family Dollhouse, but the furniture is a pain to find!
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 8:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2009