• In the Spotlight:

Cuddling RIGHT after sex. Unrealistic? (maybe TMI)

You ever notice how in movies and TV shows, after a couple is done having sex, they just roll off of each other and cuddle or just lay there or even get right up and put clothes on?

Is it just me that feels the need to do a little cleaning up afterward? (Since I've been pregnant, sex is even messier than usual. Lol.)
My BF and I always have something nearby to wipe off with, whether it's tissues or a designated "sex towel" (haaaa)
And Usually I take a trip to the bathroom to let myself "drain" out in the toilet, rather than let myself leak on the bed. LOL. (mind you, this is condom-less sex)

Am I the only one that cleans/wipes off, or do you usually just roll over and you're done, mess free, like in the movies?

BatGirl1415

Asked by BatGirl1415 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Nope, we jump up and wipe off too! lol I feel icky if I don't, plus I like to pee afterwards. Supposedly it prevents UTI's?!
    Anonymous

• ha ha the movies make it look so clean to have sex ha ha but I cannot just lay there "draining" ha ha i have to go to the bathroom and clean up as well even with condoms i can't stand the oily feeling!
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 7:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• ha ha yeah thats how I am. I always have to clean up afterwards whether its just wiping myself off or take a shower.
    Anonymous

• lol i do the same thing!!!! I immediately get up and "drain" lol. Movies are so ridiculous with some of the crap they show. My favorite is how women go into labor in movies!! as if it happens in one instant! But you are not alone on this one!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Sometimes we cuddle for 5 mins or so, until I say "uh-oh" cause I feel leaking, then it is a scramble to find the towel and get cleaned up before it reaches the bed, lol, but usually no cuddling till after cleanup is done.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Doesn't every one have (sex towels),,,I do. I always get up and go pee after sex and clean up. I never understood how these TV people could have sex and just throw there cloths back on and go back to work or some thing.. I would have wet, stinky undies.

Answer by louise2 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I always have to clean up. I don't want to get a yeast infection. We can cuddle after we get cleand up. Sometimes my hubby doesn't I think that is so gross his man all glued to his thigh......lol
    Anonymous

• You're not alone. We have our cum towel that we keep handy and then like you I always have to go to the bathroom. Didn't used to be that way though. Before kids we'd have sex all the time and just lay around in each others arms afterwards.
    Anonymous

• Hurry up and get off me bastard. I need to shower and clean up the messiness that you have just imposed on my "womenhood" before I pass out, and begin this hell that is my life all over again in a few hours! lol just joking! he he he
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 7:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm all about cleaning up after wards. We use baby wipes to clean up and then I go into the bathroom, drain myself and then put a pantyliner or thin pad on.
    Besides, I'm way too hot after sex to cuddle. Forget that, give me my space and let me sleep.
    Anonymous