hi moms is my baby in the pelvis too soon at 35 and 3 days?

cinnaman

Asked by cinnaman at 7:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• you mean moveing down ? no its not to soon my daughter has started moving down this week and im 33 weeks and 4 days
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• When I was carrying the twins, one had his head buried deep in my pelvis from early October (around week 24) until delivery in mid-December just shy of 34 weeks. So, no.....it's not too soon.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 7:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No it's not to early for him to be in the pelvis and engaged. He's getting prepared for delivery. After 27 weeks they began to move head down and slowy move lower into the pelvis.

My LO, however, thinks he is coming soon or something. I'm 23 weeks and he's been head down almost the entire time and in the pelvis for the last 2 weeks. It's very strange to feel in kicking and punching me with his hands in my very low abdomen, hips and VAGINA!! Never experienced that with my first LO.
    Anonymous