Everyone asks this question, "could i be pregnant?" sorry.. I just want to list my symptoms, and see what you all say.

So I have had unprotected sex all month. I had my period about feb.9 last month, and should have my period any day now. For the last 2 weeks, I have been feeling sick. like nausious (not puking, but occasionally just feel sicky nausous), and the heater makes me feel sick, I feel off, and sneezing all the time. I'm hungry all the time, and I am definatly feeling bigger (im a smaller sized person). I took one test on monday (feb. is short a few days, and my period is usually off by a day or two, and have no idea when to test for pregnancy). Did anyone here have symptoms like me? I don't think it's in my head, but I suppose I coud be wrong.. my breasts haven't felt anyone until today they're a little tender which is a sign that I could have a period soon too, but still nausous.

heidi0817

Asked by heidi0817 at 7:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• From what you said, it doesn't sound like your pregnant. I'd wait a bit and see if your period comes. If not, take a test.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• you want your "symptoms" to be pregnancy. the brain is a powerful thing. when you want to be pregnant so bad...your body can play terrible tricks on you. you are pregnant when the doctor tells you that you are.
    CafeMomBinky

Answer by CafeMomBinky at 4:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Well if I were you I would take a test just to make sure.....I had the same sympotms and I turned out being prego....but then again everybodys body is different.
    Lindz0307

Answer by Lindz0307 at 11:14 AM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I turns out I'm pregnant! probably about 5 weeks... had three plus, and 2 digital pregnant.
    heidi0817

Answer by heidi0817 at 3:30 PM on Mar. 26, 2009