UPDATE ON MY COUSIN WE THOUGHT WAS RAPED!!!!!!!

okay remember i asked should i call the cops? any-ways she confused to my mom today about how she got the brusies on her tigh and marks around her ankle her friends did it to her to FRAME my mom so she could move with her best friend.. wich the school really foundout cause my cousin was passing notes in class and the teacher had read it and it was talking about what had happend but they wanted to blame another lil girl and get her in trouble.. so they school told my mom should goto the cops cause what my cousin and her friend are trying do .. i never know they can even think like this..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Tweens (9-12)

• confessed oops srry on typo im not good at spelling i have to admit!
    Anonymous

• I'm so sorry for what your family is going through. I can't imagine what would make someone so angry that they would tell a lie that horrible. It could've gotten some serious consequences for your mother. I hope everything gets better. Hang in there and know that some kids that age can be pretty ridiculous and do some drastic things to get their way. hugs

Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 7:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yeah i know we were soo worried and for her to do this i mean we took her in when her mother didnt want her and my mom is really sick and she could die any day soo it made it harder on my mom
    Anonymous

• Get that little girl into counseling. To get involved in a plot like that demonstrates how few boundaries she has for ethical behavior. It is not normal to do something like that. Your comment; "I never knew they can even think like this.." is a signal for how destructive this behavior is. That's pure poison.
    spedtchrmom

Answer by spedtchrmom at 7:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• so she lied? wow. somebody needs some serious help.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Wow, well I'm glad she's physically ok...but she does need some serious counselling. How vidictive!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i was rapped for real and thats not cool. i think she needs help badly.
    Anonymous

• my husbands ex gf's daughter lied about being molested and he went thru a bunch of BS its just crazy if a child doesnt get their way they will do or say anything
    Anonymous

• i would definately get her counseling. not just the lying and plotting, but they actually put bruises on her...i mean to inflict yourself with pain so that you can get what you want or cause someone else trouble is truly alarming.

i wish you the best of luck.
    aly38914290

Answer by aly38914290 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• This needs to be taken to the cops and CPS. All of the children involved in this have issues, not just your cousin. It all needs to be looked into.
    6KidzMommie

Answer by 6KidzMommie at 11:17 PM on Mar. 12, 2009