Whats the most unusual dinner you make at your house that your family loves?

We're pretty standared around here, nothing too excting and I'd like to change it up bit.

lstrickland

Asked by lstrickland at 7:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ground hamburger mixed with tomato soup from campbells and green beans. layer the bottom of a cake dish, then add mashed potatoes on the top, and sprinkle with shredded velveeta cheese. Bake for 20 or 30 mins or until warm. Or Microwave it. It sounds gross but its really good my mom made it when i was 12 i told her i'm not eating that LMAO and now it's one of my fave dishes!
    chavela_carlita

Answer by chavela_carlita at 9:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• scrambled eggs with steak cut up and mixed in!!! its so good!! i love to switch up dinner with breakfast food!
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 7:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Breakfast for dinner once in a while is fun. What ever you like for breakfast is fine.

Answer by louise2 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I love breakfast for supper,sasage,gravy,scrambled eggs,oj,biscuits.yummy.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• chicken and veggie curry with rice . my 2 year old loves it.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 7:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• a taco dip, its suppose to be a dip for a party or something but its a meal around here!

it includes cream cheese, sour cream, taco sauce meat and taco seasoning, and chips.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2009