WTF? MIL...

Me and my DH are both sick with a cold,so we chose to stay in bed for an extra 30 minutes this morning. We brought our daughters high chair into the bedroom and gave her her breakfast (shes 1) and my mother in law comes in and says that we are neglecting our child and that she is going to call the cops on us, becvause we arent "up" with our daughter.. We are awake, were just resting in bed for awhile longer. Is it just me, or does this seem a bit psychotic?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Sounds like she just wants to start drama. Tell her to shut up. LOL.
    Anonymous

• Why is your MIL in your bedroom? She's out of control. Fix that woman.
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 7:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Ignore her. She is being ridiculous. Do you live in her house? If not, then she has no right to even come into your room and pester you about being up or not. Your daughter was in the same room as you, and you were awake...what is her deal?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Ignore her. Crazy old bitty.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 7:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• She'd have a field day at my house. My kids wake up before I do and will play in their cribs for a good hour before wanting out and breakfast.. Just ignore her.
    grooveybabe004

Answer by grooveybabe004 at 7:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Ignore her she obviously has issues
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• sound slike she is out to make trouble for you. If you live in her house Id get out of there. If its your house change the locks and dont let her have access to the keys. you did nothing wrong and it is no business of hers.
    hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 7:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• isn't marriage fun? my mom is that MIL. my hubby's mom isn't as bad but she can be i just laugh it off. i learned it's like beating a dead horse lmao
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You are not neglecting your child. I'd tell her to keep her mouth shut.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My friend's snotty pre-teen threatens to call the cops on her "mean" (mean as in not letting her go to the mall on a school night "mean") mom all the time. My friend finally told her. "You know what? Here's the phone. You can go live in the system with all of the other kids then. Maybe your foster parents will take you to the mall, maybe they won't have much money and you'll have to wear the other kid's hand-me-downs. I hope they have the time and money to cook you your favorite meals, pay for your sports uniforms and take you places what with all of the other kids they're taking care of and the little bit of government support they get. Yup, here's the phone, call the cops." Her daughter stopped saying that crap real quick. Her attitude and threatening to call the cops on her mom for stupid shit was disrespectful to the kids that CAN'T be with their parents because their parents really are bad. (cont.)
    NovemberLove

Answer by NovemberLove at 7:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2009