Bio Oil?

I have been using it for about a month & have noticed a major difference in my stretch marks but I stopped using it for like 5 days & now they are just as bad as when I first used Bio Oil. It says to use for 3 months straight for stretch marks that are already there.
Has anyone used it that long & do they really stay light after the 3 months?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• idk..im in the same boat as you are. but it didnt really work for me like it is you.
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 6:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• How old are your stretchmarks? If they have already turned to the color of your skin then there is nothing you can do about it except have a lazer resurface your skin. If they are still purple then use strictavin. It's exspensive but its good stuff. Believe me I know. I had a 9 lb baby and I gained 72lbs with him. He's 18 now and they are still there. Ugh!!
    Blewis034

Answer by Blewis034 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• yikes..i guess im screwed than.lol
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 4:59 AM on Mar. 13, 2009