• In the Spotlight:

i fell in luv with the man i thought i wanted 2 marry now i'm not sure i still luv him how do i no i'm not just bored

higgins2

Asked by higgins2 at 7:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• i went through that right before i married my hubby. i was kinda like-how do i know im not making a mistake? is this really what i want. etc etc. it was cold feet. marriage seems so permenant (or really expensive to get out of) lol. now i know for sure that i made the right decision. maybe thats the problem...good luck
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If you are already having reservations about him, then you dont need to marry him. When you get married you need to know without a doubt that you are willing to spend the rest of your life with him. Marriage is not roses and sunshine, it is hard and gritty and you are always having to adjust, communicate, and try. If you think you are bored with him, than he is not the man for you. Wish you luck.
    2-1CavWife

Answer by 2-1CavWife at 7:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• IMO,,If your not sure you want to marry him,,,, DON"T..

Answer by louise2 at 7:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You don't fall out of love. If you do, you never were in true love.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 7:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes honey,if you are not sure,put it off until you are sure.This is a lifetime commitment,If you marry him,and really are not in love with him,you will not be happy.I wish you all the luck in the world,but please think this thing through.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 7:49 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You'll know for sure when it is the right guy. Not that you wouldn't be able to make it work with the almost-right guy, but it would be harder. If you aren't sure, don't do it.

Answer by Bmat at 7:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I believe that you do "fall in love' But i also belive that everyday you have to CHOOSE to love your hubby. I love my husband. But after I've told him the 20th time to not put his socks beside the couch when he gets home then I start to question that love. Think about it some more. Talk to him and maybe bring in a preacher or something.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I sooo Agree with susieD.... You just know when it's right, no matter what, there's never a question... If you are having doubts then it's time to move on...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 9:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Take a break. See other men. Figure it out...before marrying the man

Answer by admckenzie at 9:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2009