Craigslist?

how can any women under the erotic part get your email if you do not email them first?

youngandafraid

Asked by youngandafraid at 7:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Unless you respond (i assume the "you" is actually your SO) then they can't get it, I don't think.

HOWEVER I posted an add that we were looking for a house to rent via a private renter (they are SO much better than a property management) and I got a couple weird e-mails from personnel adds saying that they had what I was looking for and all this crap, so maybe that's it?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• oh he better hope do
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 7:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You cant my DF and I use craigslist all the time for selling stuff and buying stuff and looking for a place to rent, and whatever else and unless you respond to the ad then they have no way of getting your email
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 7:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• So, what it seems like is two options here:
    He posted an add, and a spammer personal person got his e-mail that way (they obviously can since they did it to me and my e-mail wasn't even listed on my add)

OR
    He responded to a personal add.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 7:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If he replied to an ad on there for something else (i.e. car, snowmobile, books, whatever) then this person may have gotten his e-mail. Sometimes they do start spamming. It's ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• Sounds like you've got a cheater, either way.
    jacobsmom707

Answer by jacobsmom707 at 9:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Jacobsmom....if he is getting a spam e-mail like the one that I received after being on Craigslist, does that mean that I was cheating too?
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 11:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• JacobsMom- i guess you know everything right? i cant stand ppl like you that write ignorant stuff to get attention... i pitty you.
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 12:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2009