DIY Wedding favors

I need some good ideas for do it yourself cheap wedding favors to give out at my wedding does anyone has any good suggestions

Asked by hautemama83 at 7:38 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 2 (-14 Credits)
  • I attended a wedding,and as we left the church,someone handed out a rolled peice of paper,with a little gold ring around (get the rings at dollar store,or wal-mart),and inside was a beautiful poem,of thanks for being with them on their special day,It was so sweet,and at the end they had signed Mr and Mrs. Randall,and Amy Smith.I loved the Idea. get some pretty paper look up a weddind poem,or write your own thanks,and sign and date it. Good Luck

Answer by Val504 at 7:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You could make personalized cookies or candies. packages of seed that you decorate the package(rubber stamp a design or wedding date), small framed pictures of you two(my coousin did this at her wedding ,they used their engagment photo),you could print up an thank you note from the two of you on pretty paper and roll it up tie it with ribbon or raffia and add a flower or charm or something relating to your wedding theme/colors.

Answer by hypersquirrel at 7:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• oh! i do like val's idea, those bubbles also that you can buy i believe they are cheap, you can decorate them with pretty ribbon and material

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Go to the dollar store; most of them have a wedding aisle and you can pick from stuff there. Congratulations to you on your upcoming wedding!!!! I had an ice cream scooper at mine if that helps you at all!

Answer by Jerseymom1228 at 7:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• The only thing I did was buy some small organza bags off ebay and inside I stuck some wedding mints and personalized matches inside.

Answer by bxbsmommy at 8:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We did the heart mints in organza bags that read "She said, yes" or "I do". We also did the bubbles butterflies, bride and groom. Our main favor was a bottle of champagne with our engagement pic. and it was in our wedding colors and it had our names and wedding date. Very cute! everyone loved them.

Answer by geminisummerz at 8:55 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• OH!!!!!!!! yeah when you getting married?? (message me) I am getting married on June 20 09. I got my favors at They have so much stuff, check it out and click wedding. for example I got 1 dozen of votive candle holders with our names and date for $9.99 dozen, you have to put the sticker on the votive holder but it is fine and they are nice frosted glass. Also to fill them with candles has 72 votive candles unscented for 13.99. Check these out Hope I helped you :) . if you need more ask me, I have been looking all around for cheap, maybe you can help me too.. Table centerpieces cheap.. IDEAS>. anyone message me please.

Answer by three-for-now at 9:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2009