The Rihanna situation

I'm sure this has come up quite a bit, but I don't get on very much, so sorry if I'm a "repeat offender." Does anyone else think that it's a huge mistake on both Rihanna and Chris Brown's parts to get back together? They're both very young and are role models for so many kids. I feel that she is telling young girls that it's okay to be beaten, and his nonchalance about the situation is telling young girls that it's okay to do the beating. There has been a lot of speculation about it, like "oh he only did it because his father was abusive," and "she's okay with it because she grew up around abuse." I think they need to drop their games and get real. What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think they did it because someone told them (mistakenly as it turns out) that it would be better for their careers. I think it just sends a bad example to all young people, like "get mad, and beat down your woman, she'll forgive you. Pay a little fine, it'll all be okay."
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• if she really was abused then i would hope she wouldnt had gotten abck with him but them together again just proves more to me that nothing really happened and she is full of SH*T
    Anonymous

• She's in love,blind and stupid and Chris doesn't want to get into more trouble than he already is,lol. Of course he went back,lol
    Anonymous

• I agree with the 1st anon, she is full of crap.
    Anonymous