Intimacy...

What do you and your husband (or boyfriend, whatever) that is intimate but is NOT sex?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• We get naked lay in bed give each other body messages while listening to some calming music ( no sex). We talk about everything our hopes and fears our children. We hold hands hug and kiss each other often. We will take a shower or bath together. He will brush my hair or I will scratch his back. We love each other and show it in many ways.
    twilite2000

Answer by twilite2000 at 8:57 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Oops! That should read:

What do you and your husband (boyfriend, etc) DO that is intimate, but is NOT sex?

Anonymous

• We hug and talk and cuddle. He tells me his deepest fears. We talk about our past and share our deepest feelings.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 8:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My SO is not the cuddling type so when he wants to cuddle it's a big thing for me.
    HelenStoner

Answer by HelenStoner at 8:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My husband and I cuddle together, while watching movies or tv. We read to each other. I love laying my head on his chest and reading to him or he reads to me. We talk all the time! We take walks together and hold hands or wrap our arms around each other. Massages or shoulder rubs. We goof around together! We'll turn on a CD and dance around the living room, sometimes the kids will join in and make it even more fun! We collapse with laughter after tickling each other. You'd think we were teenagers rather than me being 31 and him 34!
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 8:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Talk, cuddle and watch a movie, hold hands when we're out.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My Husband and I cuddle on the sofa and watch television.
    meb3

Answer by meb3 at 11:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009