is it my fault?

i told my bf today that i am late for my period and he flipped out on me and kept yelling about it being impossible im on birth control.
he had be cryin so much thinking it was my fault. so he is flipping out becuase i might be pregnant. and now he wont talk to me (wont answer my calls) nothing.

why is he doing this?
has it ever happened to anyone on CM? and what happened?
(did it get better)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• my daughters sperm doner (father) did pretty much the same thing... honey, don't EVER think it's your fault, EVER- he is just as much responsible as you are. EQUAL. if he has a hrd time wrapping his head around that, well, there is not much you can do about it. but the simple fact of the matter is you have a long hard road ahead of you, regardless of what you decide to do from this point forward...
    i conceived my daughter when i was 15, my sweet 16 party was a baby shower. things like that really change who you are- for me, those changes were good, for some they're not.

you could use a hug right now, and a shoulder to cry on... i wish i could offer it to you... message me... i've been there, done that and bought the t-shirt. but here i am, with my sweet little girl, almost 8 years old now (and two sweet little boys)- it CAN be done. we're living proof.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:41 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• im sorry this happened but that just shows what kind of child he is he is no man at all
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Sounds like he is a real winner,don't mean to judge,but if you are pregnant,you did'nt do this alone,and it should show you,if you are pregnant ,he aint gonna stick around.Find you a guy that cares about you,and that will be there for you.You think long and hard sweety,I don't know your age,and it does'nt matter,but you don't deserve to be treated like this.Good luck.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Never happened but iam very sorry sounds like he needs to grow so balls and be man I def would think about having sex with him again if you are not PG.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• aww...no baby its not ya fault n dnt ever feel its your fault..F*** Him..love yaself n ya baby
    Mz.kellz0718

Answer by Mz.kellz0718 at 8:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Never happened to me but then again I have dated men not boys this loser is a boy. The only thing that is your fault is that you dated and slept with a loser find somebody better. It shouldn't be hard. The rest well it happens just learn from the mistake that is this guy is.

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• his immature childish behavior is none of your fault. It is entirely possibly to get pregnant on birth control ,any kind of birth control. Just because your late doesn't mean that you are pregnant. You need to have a Dr do a pregnancy test and make sure. For heaven sake find a guy who will handle himself maturely. you deserve a better guy than that. He is not mature enough to handle the consequences of sex and his actions.

hypersquirrel

Answer by hypersquirrel at 8:20 PM on Mar. 11, 2009