How do I get my sex drive back after baby?!

I feel really bad for my boyfriend & love him very much but my mind is always on the baby it's hardd... :( lol

CaydensMama505

Asked by CaydensMama505 at 2:08 AM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Relationships

• Give your body time. When you think you might be ready, give the baby to grandma for the night (gasp! but so worth it;), take a shower, shave your legs, put on makeup...basically do all those things you did a million years ago! You would be amazed at how sexy you will feel just doing those simple things we odn't get to do much as a mom. Good luck...and don't stress. He'll make it throught the dry spell :)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 8:23 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• dont worry it will come when ur body is ready
    mrselliott4207

Answer by mrselliott4207 at 3:12 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Eat lots of carrots.
    phazed.0ut

Answer by phazed.0ut at 4:10 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yes, your baby is always on your mind, but you need to make room for his daddy. My boys' dad and I went through the exact same thing. You need to take some time for YOU...begin to worout/walk/run/gym/weights...whatever...the better your body feels, the more apt you will be to share it again! It's hard, been there done that...but worth it.
    traciesbw0101

Answer by traciesbw0101 at 7:59 AM on Jun. 20, 2008