What companies will send coupons directly to my home via post office mail?

interested in food, cleaning products, perfumes, JCPENNEY, BON TON, WAL-MART, WEGMANS coupons off products.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Shopping

• Go to the web site frugal mom.com. I saw her on Dr Phil. You can also go to some of your local grocery store web sites and a lot of times they have coupons that you can download and print off. I save a lot of money that way.
    Blewis034

Answer by Blewis034 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i think it's coolsavings.com you can do the same thing, print them off. they also have online coupons that you can use!
    soccermama08

Answer by soccermama08 at 6:23 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i get coupons from juicy juicy, kiss my face, huggies, pampers (i use the bath and body still)
    and a few others, just go through your products and look on the back of the box or whatever and get on the website, you can also email people you are interested in and let them know you would like them sent to your home, thats how i got the juicy juicy and kiss my face ones (organic products)
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 7:56 PM on Mar. 12, 2009