have you lost your baby weight?

i havent!!! i want to so bad but its just so hard for me for some reason. i thought it would be easy because i've never had problems losing weight before but now its bad!

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 8:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• Well my baby will be 18 yrs old in July,and I still have'nt lost it all lol,but they are worth all this fat,saggy boobs,stretch marks,and everything else that comes along with carrying our babies lol.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• have you gotten your thryoid checked? im in thr same boat sister, how old is your baby? mine is 6 mtnhs, i think im going to start to starve myslef
    Anonymous

• its been 3 weeks i have 13 lbs left out of like 50 or something like that... i thought it would be hard for me because it usually is really hard for me to lose weight, but they just are melting off...

im so glad
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• 3 wks sister, it takes ALOT longer than that, try 1 yr hun, 10 mnths on 10 mnths off
    Anonymous

• i know this anonymous.. which is why i put im so glad im losing it this fast...

MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my son is 10 months, i should get my thyroid checked. i'll email my doctor about that
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm going to start to limit my cals to 1000 a day, this is getting ridiclous I have 10 more to go, my baby is 5 months=)
    Cara356

Answer by Cara356 at 8:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I have lost all of it except 10 pounds, but I was extremly underweight when I got pregnant so I am going to keep on the extra 10 pounds. lol I just need to get toned up
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I need to drop a few but I am not going to go by my weight as a goal.
    I am just going to try to be healthier and exercise and eat right and get off my butt!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• i lost my baby weight both times within six weeks. (yea, right?) it was the stress of having a baby at home that killed me- i ended up gaining about 30 lbs with each kid AFTER the delivery! now that is a challenge to get off. lol.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 11:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2009