• In the Spotlight:

what are some signs of a miscarriage?

I WAS RECENTLY PREGNANT BETWEEN 4-6 WEEKS. I WAS FEELING SICK ALL DAY EVERYDAY FOR ABOUT 10 DAY'S. THEN THE SYMPTOMS JUST SUDDENLY WENT AWAY. I STARTED HAVING CRAMPS AND FELT LIKE I WAS GOING TO BLEED AT ANYTIME. I WENT FOR A SONOGRAM AND FOUND OUT THAT MY PREGNANCY STOPPED ON IT'S OWN,BUT I HAD NO BLEEDING.
WOULD YOU CALL THIS A MISCARRIAGE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes if the pregnancy is no more then that is a miscarriage im sorry
    when i had mine i had bad cramps like my period and heavy bleeding then tissuse passing they had all happened around 8 weeks
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 8:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yes! IF you were pregnant and now are not you had a miscarriage. IF you had no bleeding did the dr do a d&c or are you still waiting to complete the mc? The left overs must come out some time. The only sign of a mc I had was bleeding. Sometimes heavy sometimes really light (I had 3)

babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• YEAH,THE DOCTOR REMOVED WHAT WAS LEFT. IF I WOULD HAVE LEFT IT,I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN AN INFECTION.
    Anonymous