do you wake up with your child 3 yrs and up,or sleep in just bit longer????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in General Parenting

• my son was WIDE AWAKE at 5 AM. I slept in a bit longer....
    Kiter

Answer by Kiter at 8:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My kids sleep until about 6:30 usually. 6 the earliest. I get up at 5am so I can have some quiet "me" time.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 8:48 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I wake him up, thankfully. I'm generally up an hour or two before he is, so I get lots of "me" time in the morning.
    JPsMommy605

Answer by JPsMommy605 at 9:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would never let them roam the house while I stay in bed. He'd have everything out of all the draws in his room. But thankfully he sleeps longer then I get to. On the weekends DH and I trade off who gets to sleep in.
    Vanessannd

Answer by Vanessannd at 10:43 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my boys (1 1/2 and 4 1/2) wake up about 5 if im lucky. thankfully, dh gets up about then for work, so hes up with them while he gets ready and wakes me at 6. (ugh!) we take turns on the weekends 'sleeping in' until 7. yay.
    kelinnh

Answer by kelinnh at 11:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I bought my dd a little table and every night i lay out a fruit bar and a bottle of water on it or a banana or something that she likes to eat for breakfast so i can sleep in a little bit she knows how to turn on the tv and work the dvd player she will get up go potty put on her big girl panties turnon dora and eat her breakfast i have a one story house and i always hear her doing the same thing but this only happens on the weekends when i am off
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 4:52 PM on Apr. 23, 2009