How do I get out of a group I am owner of?

I am owner of a school group that my son no longer goes to and I don't want to be owner or in the group period. So can someone please tell me how to withdraw from owner so I can leave group please.

jenny677823

Asked by jenny677823 at 8:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I think you have to close the group.
    .Peaches.

Answer by .Peaches. at 8:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• scroll all the way to the bottom of the page and click CONTACT US and tell them that you want the group deleted and they will do it for you.
    ashleejo

Answer by ashleejo at 9:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• As owner of the group, you can assign ownership of the group to an admin (if you have one) but you should check with them first. If they accept ownership you can simply leave the group.

Otherwise, you need to use the "contact us" link (as mentioned already) and tell CafeMom your situation. They will take care of it for you.
    Bethe333

Answer by Bethe333 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009