Swimming?

I was wondering if anyone knows if they make any type of swimming diaper smaller than comparable to a size 2 diaper. My 8 mo still wears a size 1 and I wanted to take her swimming this weekend (yes it is pool weather here--in the 80's). I found little swimmers but they are like a size 2 diaper and will be way to big. Any other suggestions would be great. Willing to try something.

coala

Asked by coala at 8:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• From my experience disposible swim diapers run a little small. (at least they did on my son). Also, last time I checked Target has washable swim diapers. I believe they make them from 3 months-3 years.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 8:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• wow how big is your 8 month old? my 6 month old is in a size 3 and is only 16lbs.
    Anonymous

• She is about 14 maybe 14 1/2 but on the thin and petite side. Just growing out of 0-3 mo clothes.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• There are lots of small swimsuits with the swim diaper sewn into the suit. I've seen them in the retail store in very small sizes.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 8:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2009