vaginal discharge

Is it normal to have white lotion like discharge in early pregnancy? I just found out that Im 5 weeks pregnant. Its more than usual. I have no cramps.
I had a miscarried in last Oct. Im worried about it. I have to wait until April for my first check-up. Does anyone experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get checked out - it might be a yeast infection
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 8:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• If you are not having any other symptoms such as itching or burning then it is probably normal. Anything that persists for more than a few days should be checked, even if it is just for your own peace of mind. All pregnancies are different so all the anwsers you get will reflect one's own experience. Get checked before your appointment just so you won't stress.
    www.newmommyteesandjeans.com
    Mommyghee

Answer by Mommyghee at 8:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I have read that it is one of the many early signs of pregnancy. I wouldn't be worried. If you start itching then yeah that might mean a yeast infection. Congrats!
    _Momma_

Answer by _Momma_ at 8:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• i have the same thing. went to the dr today and he told me that's like what a period does for you but without a period. cleans out all your bacteria. yes it is normal unless it has a smell, or turns yellow. i am 15 weeks

twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 9:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• i am 9 weeks and have been having that since i was just about 6 weeks.
    Brittany8774

Answer by Brittany8774 at 10:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• During pregnancy, it's normal to have a lot of discharge although some women may not have as much during pregnancy, every pregnancy is different, I've had no discharge with my first and with my second right now, i asked my doctor about all this white discharge, I thought I had some type of infection but the doctor said that everything is fine and that i don't have any infection, so i'll give you this advice, for right now don't worry too much, as long you don't have any itchiness or any weird symptom, just sit back and relax and wait till your next appointment. I'm sorry about the miscarriage you had on last october, I'm sure it must of been hard but maybe something went wrong in that time....Right now I believe that you will have a beautiful healthy baby, this one is here to stay and it's going to love you so much! just take it easy and good luck!
    TheBeautyOfLife

Answer by TheBeautyOfLife at 2:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2009