How do you "whip" a boob out?

I am breastfeeding my son. Many times, I have heard people say that women "whipped" their breasts out when nursing in public. How does one do this? I haven't been able to manage it, though I've tried.

Also, since I can't seem to whip 'em out, would it be appropriate for me to embellish my boobs with glitter so that they can be given the proper attention in public situations?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think glitter would be a nice touch. Keep practicing the "whipping" part one day you shall get it. LOL
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• ha ha I love it! I have nursed publicly but I have a nursing cover some places are just uncomfortable to nurse tho. Whipping them out when I'm around ppl I know really well or family then I don't care to much after my dd was born and I was at the hospital my BIL and his wife were in the room and the nurse asked them to leave so I could feed her and his wife said "why it's just a boob we've all seen them" ha ha
    MrsDeputy

Answer by MrsDeputy at 9:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• it's more of a "pop the boob out" I think. Never done it in public. Maybe you should get one of those sparkly temp tattoos that are supposed to go around the navel, and put one around your nipple ;)
    motherofanaries

Answer by motherofanaries at 9:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Oh love the glitter idea!!! I usto whip them out (it gets easier the more children you have, they are more flexable) when we went places and noone seemed to mind.
    INDIANAMOM

Answer by INDIANAMOM at 9:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• my boob have a whip atached to it and makes a cracking sound everytime lol
    i thought everyone's did that? OH i guess my husband lied!
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 9:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• LMAO! Mine are too little to "whip". I think you have to have them really big knockers but I'm afraid the poor baby would get smacked around in the process. Glitter is a good idea but keep it away from the nipple. Choking hazard. Oooh maybe I should make baby friendly glitter!! Muah-ha-ha!!! I'm going to be RICH!
    TanyaR1024

Answer by TanyaR1024 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• LOL@ glitter! Then ALL babies can have sparkly poop! And to properly whip out a breast, you need a whisk. The cream is already inside so you don't need to add any, luckily. XP
    Arisce

Answer by Arisce at 9:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Its easier to whip them out the bigger they are.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 9:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• You could also get those rhinestones with the stcky backing and put them in a ring around the top of the boob so everyone would see.
    I was never able to "whip" mine out, but as time went on I got better at discretely doing it. Most of the time I would drape a blanket over my shoulder and nurse my baby, also I got a lot of button down shirts while I was nursing, that made it a lot easier to be discreet because I would just unbutton to a certain point and pull up my bra.
    No one ever really noticed what i was doing I was very good at being discreet.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:35 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Here you go...get a cami with a built in bra. Wear no bra. You can totally whip it out by pulling down the top. That's what I did lol.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 9:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009