I thought Obama said, he was not going to allow earmarks? Yet, today he signed a more then 400 billion dollar bill with more then 90,000 earmarks!!! this guy is a joke and a total liar. Do people realize what a liar this guy is??

racefan88

Asked by racefan88 at 9:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• The supporters will not own up to it - they will find something that will be justified in this otherwise careless and deceiving act!
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Hell even the president himself makes excuses always reffering to Bush and how he inherited this.Meanwhile yeah spending like a drunken gambling addict.BUT it should be acceptable he says because he is a victim and others spent first.Yet he is doing it far more and quicker then any before.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• whaaa whaaa hwaa victim mentality........what a tactic.
    tnmomofive

• His excuse is that this bill is from Bush's time. Well, he's the one signing it into law, so in my book, that makes HIM responsible for it. Just like a liberal tho, place blame somewhere else, no accountability.

momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm still waiting for his supporters to justify this decision.....
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes.. I do. Still I like him. Do you believe everything that is told to you? Wisen up Honey.. nothing is wrong with the economy.. Haven't you noticed that the figures are starting to come back up? It's all publicity and it happens every election year. What are you five? It's politics. Get used to it Sweetie!!
    Anonymous

• Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww poor McCain supporters.
    Anonymous

• awwww poor obama he is such a victim ...hahaha thats our president? really? pathetic
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 9:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• (referring to anon 8:17) Those "figures" don't back up the unemployment, or have you been listening to the news about all the layoffs? They haven't started rehiring yet in my area, and people are losing things left and right. Tell THAT to your figures!

I am NOT an Obama supporter, but even I can't blame all this on him. Big executives in big offices made bad decisions, and now they're wanting the government to bail them out. Hardly the president's fault. However, I agree with the pp's that say he's spending more than anyone history and is blaming it on others.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 9:23 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Figures are up?? What are you looking at?? Nothing is wrong with economy?? Where the heck do you live?
    racefan88

Answer by racefan88 at 9:25 PM on Mar. 11, 2009