Does your baby give you a bite?

I love it when babies learn this it is so funny. My nine month old will try to give you a bite of his little finger foods, and if we give him a spoon toplay with while he is eating he will try to give us a bite from the spoon.
He thinks it is the funniest thing and just laughs and laughs when you play along with him.
Does your baby give you a bite?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yes, then right before she puts it in your mouth she gives you a huge smile, yanks it away and says "NOooOO!" She is such a tease :)
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yes and yesterday Chloe had her spoon and was trying to feed me her yogurt but I didnt take a bite , so she stuck the spoon in my eye and I had yogurt all over my face! lmao
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:12 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• DD tries to share her cereal with me in the morning. She is a sharer, its either me or the dog. The dog loves her LOL
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• lol lilbit thats so cute! Chloe used to do that too, and sometimes whe will take the food out of my mouth. eww! lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Awww that's so cute I miss those good ol' days ,Enjoy these special times they go by too quickly ...
    LatinMamiOf2

Answer by LatinMamiOf2 at 9:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• lol Brook when my dd eats yogurt I stay at least 2 feet away at all times, it's a danger zone.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:19 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Candice and lilbit, when my 7 year old was youger he used to call me over ma ma ma he would yell that until I came close enough for a bite, he wouldn't eat anything until he "shared" some of it with me by getting it all over my face.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• DD goes to give me a bite then pulls it away. Then does that 10 more times lol
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 9:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Aww that's sooo cute!! Simon doesn't do that yet, he's only 7 months and he likes his food all for himself! If he does I'll let you know though.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2009