What do you use to clean pergo floors?

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 9:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I use the Swiffer Wet (NOT the wet jet). Just the sweeper itself. First, I go over it with one of those dry pads to get up dust, and then I use the wet pad to give it a good clean. It is totally safe for the floors - been using it for a while with no problems and the place I got my floor from said it was just fine to use as long as you don't totally saturate or puddle up water.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I've used just about everything including the swiffer. I haven't found much that will damage pergo. The swiffer was easiest I'd have to say.
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 11:25 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Swiffers and I sometimes do the Orange Glow thingy to perk them up. I LOVE my Pergo floors!
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 11:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I found Mrs. Murphy made a floor cleaner... I used it at my dau's and it smelled good, dries fast, easy to use and not to expensive... got it a Walmart...
    RustysMom

Answer by RustysMom at 6:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009