Can anyone tell me?

I put this in work and money and I didn't get a satisfactory answer there.

Tomorrow I am going to the dentist. The payment plan they offer is a citi card that is either 12 or 24 mo with no interest. They check your credit for this.

I work at a dealership so I asked our financial people to check my credit for me to see if I would have any problems getting accepted, and I am showing up as a ghost, which means I am showing that I have no credit.

This is weird because I have always had things show on my credit report, but I recently changed my name is this why I am showing no credit? Also has anyone else done this at the dentist and was it tough to get approved?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:28 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not tough at all they approve everyone. Default though or not pay up before the 2 years and the interest rates sky rocket. 26%+ READ the FINE Print
    mothermayiam

Answer by mothermayiam at 9:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'm not sure about the card you are talking abou, but I work at a loan office and I doi know that when wew run credit under a social, every name you have used in thelast 7 years comes up.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 9:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Thank you I was so worried, and I plan on paying it with in the time limit god willing.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yea everytime I get a credit report it has all my "names" ha ha. No one could spell my maiden name right so I have like five or six "names"
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• no they approve everyone....
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 9:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I was going to say they'd use your social security number. How did they look it up at work? Did they use your social? Is it possible that you have not had any credit activity for 5 - 7 years??
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:51 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• No I haven't applied for anything for over ten years I think. Is that why? I thought certain things stayed on your credit report forever.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009