Does it annoy you?

Does it annoy you when someone sings the wrong words to a song while the song is playing? Bryan (my s/o) has been annoying the shit out of me by doing that lately....I think its just cause im pregnant and grouchy, lol.

abs0726

Asked by abs0726 at 10:00 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yup.. annoying..
    Anonymous

• LOL yes it does.. I finally pointed out to DH that he was singing a sublime song wrong and got mad at me for "ruining it" for him..... LOL
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 10:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• haha i wouldn't say annoying....kinda funny
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• lmao - im right there with you -
    Its like "why ruin the song already with your voice, ON TOP OF IT u mess up the words" lol...
    thats what i say to my boyfriend -
    next time you notice him doing it - quick mute the music & make him look silly lol.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 10:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My son and I laugh our butts off in the car when we sing our own versions of the song,lol It's funny what a 12 yr old can come up with...
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• LOL, kwiseman19 the bad part is he does it even when music is not playing. Like he has a song in his head so he sings it outloud with the wrong damn words!
    abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• HAHA, it always me who does it. But not on purpose. I'll be singing Metallica, and my partner will be like "uh....did you just say ___. Cos its not its ___" And i'll just laugh at myself. Sometimes you are convinced those are the right words.
    mum-to-be-at-18

Answer by mum-to-be-at-18 at 10:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I don’t find it annoying, mainly because I am the one singing the song wrong.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 10:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Heck yes it is annoying! My mom has done it my whole life. And she SWEARS she sings the right words!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 10:21 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My DH does that all the time. He won't know the words so he will just kind of mumble them or try to say them half a second after the song says them. It's so obvious.
    PinkDiamond717

Answer by PinkDiamond717 at 10:24 PM on Mar. 11, 2009