does any mommy do quixtar?????have u made money?????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• Quixtar is the new name for Amway. I haven't heard good things about them, so I didn't go further in researching about them.
    But I found another business from home that it's easier than Quixtar to do and more fun. I fond that this company is registered with Better Business BUreau and have great awards from them. They require $100 start up fee, but it's well worth this money.

http://www.EnjoyingMyTime.com
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 10:09 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Not with Quixtar, but I know there are a few mommies around Cafemom that are -- you may want to check the "I Want to Work at Home!!!" group. I'm a rep for a similar company called Neways -- they are known as "The Safety-Conscious Company". Since 1992, Neways International has formulated and distributed some of the world's most innovative, safe, and effective products in the categories of nutrition, personal care, and household care.
    nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I did Amway/Quixtar for 25 years and maybe made $200. LOL! I stayed as a customer after the first 2 years to get a discount. Not much. Then 3 years ago my neighbor told me about another company. I have made over $19,000 so far. I have over 130 customers shop every month. Amway products gave me allergies that caused bronchial asthma. I no longer have it. I found a company that really cares about their customers.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 11:10 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• we tried quixtar,a few years ago  but made no money.  We have become involved with another company, that  has a tremendous compensation plan!  Take a look at www.tgw247.com  and email me for further info.  You won't be disappointed with this!  This company is debt free and profitable  Support is great.  Email me for further info jmcansler@gmail.com

jmcan

Answer by jmcan at 11:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• We did quixtar for about 4 years. It's something you can make money at if you are going to buy the products and try to show other people. If you are on a motivated team it helps. I've recently become an introvert and stopped.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 1:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• My SO used to do it,he didn't make money with it though.
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It's Amway and it has a high start up cost. You are selling items that you can purchase at walmart for much less. My parents use to sell it and I've had friends that got roped in also. If you are going to join a multi level marketing scheme try the "home team" It will cost you less, you won't pay them as much to work there every month and in the end you won't lose as much money.

If you would like a legitimate work at home JOB with the security of a weekly pay check see my profile. All the information and the jobs are FREE. You will never be charged a cent and never be asked for a credit card number.
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:48 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Big joke unless you like buying their products and like to have them autoshipped to your house and you can convince others to do the same and at the same time get them to sign up others to do the same. Can you say modified pyramid scheme.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:22 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• ooops I meant multi level marketing
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 4:24 PM on Mar. 12, 2009