do u cosleep naked with your baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:14 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Seriously... How immature do you have to be??? Co-sleeping is wrong anyway, but if you sleep naked with your baby, I think someone should be turning your butt into DCFS.
    Anonymous

• If mom is nursing I think that it is okay to co sleep w/o a bra but please put on some underwear. I don't agreee with co sleeping by the way.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yes when she was 1-2 months and still nursing at night. IT is skin to skin contact.
    amber325

Answer by amber325 at 10:17 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• only after i have sex with the baby in the bed.
    Anonymous

• Sometimes I dont' feel like strapping my bra back up after I feed her so I guess I'm half naked. Who cares..its a baby.
    Anonymous

• I wear pjs at night, but of course, it's the dead of winter and I live in Minnesota. :P If it were the middle of summer and our AC wasn't working, I probably would sleep naked. Nudity is not inherently sexual, and anyone who cannot separate the two, especially when you're talking about a mother and her baby, seems to me to be a bit messed up. Skin to skin contact between mamas and babies is a GOOD thing, people. Try not to see everything through such a puritanical worldview.
    Mergath

Answer by Mergath at 10:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I don't think it's "immature" at all. Nudity isn't always about sex. One of the wonderful benefits of breastfeeding is the bonding that occurs with skin to skin contact. Even if you don't breastfeed, having that contact helps strengthen your bond. While I personally don't sleep at all without underwear (too naked for me), I don't see why cuddling without a shirt on is weird. Anyone ever heard of a "kangaroo hold"?? How is that any different?
    Evies_Momma

Answer by Evies_Momma at 10:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• HEY -10:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 by: Anonymous-----

co-sleeping is not WRONG.... this ain't no multiple choice scantron test - it's a baby. SOME of us know how to do it RIGHT
    Anonymous

• " Anonymous
    HEY -10:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 by: Anonymous-----

co-sleeping is not WRONG.... this ain't no multiple choice scantron test - it's a baby. SOME of us know how to do it RIGHT "

Amen to that!!
    Evies_Momma

Answer by Evies_Momma at 10:52 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• nswered at 10:16 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 by: Anonymous
    Anonymous
    Seriously... How immature do you have to be??? Co-sleeping is wrong anyway, but if you sleep naked with your baby, I think someone should be turning your butt into DCFS.

UGH. Co-Sleeping is not wrong. Who died and made you the god of knowing what is best for everyone's baby? *rolls eyes* Have you ever studied the benefits of co-sleeping?
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 11:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009