Have you had more than one c-section? Why?

I had three c-sections the first was terrible the second was memorable and the third was a breeze

Yellowrose9

Asked by Yellowrose9 at 10:22 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I had a c-section the first time because it took too long for labor to progress after my water tore and I got an infection in the uterus. The second time I wanted a c-section because I had a fear that the uterus would rupture. And its a good thing I decided to because they told me the uterus was so thin they could see the baby before they even cut the uterus!
    YoungMomtoGirls

Answer by YoungMomtoGirls at 11:33 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My first c-section was because the baby's umbilical cord was pinched and both of our heart rates dropped really low, the 2nd one came 1 year and 1 month later, and the doctor said it would be best for me to just have another one. The first one I thought was a big scare..and I didn't really mind it cuz i had no clue what was going on, the 2nd one I was scared to death over and I thought it was worse than the 1st. I hurt afterwards alot more with the 2nd than the 1st one. and before the c-sections I had 2 natural births, :)
    swtangelklly25

Answer by swtangelklly25 at 10:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yep, two breech babies.
    momjoy1027

Answer by momjoy1027 at 10:27 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• My first was terrible also, I was afraid I would stand up and my insides would fall out. My second one was 9 years later and was a breeze. I don’t know if it had anything to do with the doctors or just knowing what to expect the second time around but the recovery time seemed so much easier.
    deneejude

Answer by deneejude at 10:29 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Just one csection so far and teriffied of the though of ever having another.
    lstrickland

Answer by lstrickland at 10:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I've had 3 c-sections.
    CloverE

Answer by CloverE at 10:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I hear you CloverE me too and its no joke. i had to stay in the hospital five days with each one
    Yellowrose9

Answer by Yellowrose9 at 10:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Yes, because I had to have the first and I chose the second. After seeing regular births in the hospital, I am so glad I had mine c-section!
    Anonymous

• Yes, two breech babies. The first one was born at 37 weeks, and I always wondered afterwards if he would have turned if I had waited longer. With the second one I had my answer, I waited until 40 weeks and she never turned either.
    Mama2JoshKatie

Answer by Mama2JoshKatie at 10:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I had one c-section and I hope that is the last. I want a v-bac next time.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2009