Headache or something ealse?

It started like this I was laying on my bed (around 9 pm) yest. with a slightly barely noticeable headache when my 2 year old son jumped on the bed and somehow my hair (its long and it was loose) was pulled VERY hard at the back of my head. Half an hour to an hour later my head REALLY began to hurt. When I was ready to go to sleep I couldnt lay hy head on the pillow thats how bad it hurts untill now I have taken advil migrane but nothing. I cant lay my head down to rest and if I do its REALLY painful. Should I be concerned? I tryed massaging it but it hurts to the touch. What should I do? Or take? Thanks. My eyes are swollen from all the crying and pain. Yet I cant stop being a mom for 2.

lasisterd

Asked by lasisterd at 10:26 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Health

• I would go and get it checked out if it hurts that bad. That just doesn't sound right.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 10:30 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I would call my doctor if you cant do that wait it out for another day and then i would be seen......migranes are very painful i get them once a week and it really sucks anyways i hope u feel better
    mrsdeconnick

Answer by mrsdeconnick at 10:32 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• you should be evaluated hun, the hair pulling I dont know that may have something to do with it but migraines are a very real and VERy painful illness and if needed you can be treated in the er with a migraine medication but you will need a dribver and someone to watch your children for the rest of the day if you go that route as the first dose will most definitely knock you out. The fact that you had advil migraine, does that mean you get migraines fequently? If so you should make an appointment with a nuerologist so you can get on a treatment regimen and feel better, You cant stop being a mom to two but what good are you to your children if the pain is so bad you cant function.? Get it taken care of mama
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 9:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2009