Is anyone else too broke to buy childrens spring pic's from school?

Iam and feel awful. I know later you can go back and order but, Its not a great deal then.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My son is too young for that right now. But the economy sucks right now. I am sure you're not the only one...

My nephew's school does them like 2 or 3 times a year!! Plus they do it for soccer! They're expensive who CAN afford to do it every time? When I was a kid they only did it once a year.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:39 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Maybe you can just spring for the class portrait? Then get his solo shot done some place cheaper?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:40 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• yep this is the 3rd time this year.. And i have 2 kids so. I dont think their real affordable...
    Anonymous

• I only do the fall pictures, and not because of cost, because I have so many pictures through the yr from my camera, I just enlarge them and put them in frames, they are so cute and funny to see them doing different things instead of just posing for the camera....
    4x4mum

Answer by 4x4mum at 10:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I take my own. Take them outside (where the light is perfect!) and have them sit on a stool or log or something so they sit straight. I am sure you have seen them get their pics taken alot so you just ape that. Turn their legs to the side and their head straight on. Take TONS. Then you can edit on picnic.com or go to Kodak and download the easy share editing thing for free. You don't have to have a kodak camera! You can clean em up and print them in a pkg at Walgreen's. I think it's like 9.99 for an 8 x 10 a couple 5 x 7's, some 4 x 6's and wallets! And it goes on sale for 7.99 all the time!

Anonymous

• Our schools around here only have fall pics - spring is pointless IMO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2009