Has anyone seen an ad something like Sabrina closet?

It is a site that has sites for jobs for sah mothers. Lost it and can't find it.

Asked by kittee67 at 10:50 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Money & Work

• Google it.

Answer by Anonymous at 1:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• It's been removed:    It wasn't a REAL website it was one of those fake sites trying to make you believe it was legitimate. Legitimate websites don't have subdomains.

If you want legitimate work at home jobs go to We were on the evening news, we are a trust work at home website.

Answer by at 7:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• HAHA... Well, thanks for the compliment! It's my site. The site is still a baby! I'm just starting it! Here's the link...

I will be buying a domain name for it soon...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Oh sorry Brie. Honestly, honestly didn't know that was you. I haven't been here much and when I Googled it ..... well you see what I got. You know for $4.99 a month you can get real hosting from GoDaddy and a domain for $10 a year (or with hosting you can get your domain for $1.99) AND they have website tonight which allows you to setup a website within minutes. You can pick from several shopping cards like Zen Cart and other programs like WordPress to help get your website up and running in minutes. There are 100's of free templates out there for both and 24/7 customer service. AND I'LL EVEN HELP YOU SET IT UP! And just to show you how sorry I am, I'm going to give you a little free help: And its not even an affiliate link! Just read it, I promise you you'll thank me later!

Answer by at 7:58 PM on Mar. 12, 2009