What should I do about the Easter Basket?

I have always made my kids home made Easter baskets, i feel it is much nicer stuff. But a friend has told me that they have bought my 3 kids an Easter basket one with stuff already in it. I am happy they thought of us and want to do this nice thing, but what can I do to make their baskets but still accept these gifts?

strtngovrmom

Asked by strtngovrmom at 10:53 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Holidays

• I would make them one from you or have the Easter Bunny bring one and then say "And SOandSo got you guys these ones, too" I make mine too. In fact, you just helped remember the question I was going to ask!
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• hmm...maybe you could make them a smaller basket in addition...or add to the other basket?
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 11:03 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• I'd still make them easter baskets. Give them the ones from your friend and let them know they are from her. I prefer making them as well
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Just have your friend give them to them or say they are from them and continue doing our own tradition. I don't know any kids that are going to turn down additional presents. lol
    blogginmomma

Answer by blogginmomma at 9:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I agree I'm sure she'd like to take credit for the gift she gave. Make your basket fun. I sell both Usborne and Avon and make my baskets for less than $20 and they're huge and full of goodies!
    www.ubah.com/u2688 there are tons of books at just $3.99 this year I did Why? Dot to Dot Nature, Dot to Dot Dinosaurs, That's Not my Bunny and a few more for my son and his cousins.

Also great addins from Avon that are a HUGE hit and cost pennies are the
    Spring Hand Creams at .99, the Disney Roll on Body Paints on sale right now for .99 and lip balms under a dollar as well! www.youravon.com/dhullum order from my site and receive free shipping with code fsany!

Hope this helps! Happy Easter
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 3:21 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Just continue doing what you do! My daughter gets one from us, my Mom, and my Grandma LOL! All are different. So make yours and just tell your kids your friend got them a special treat too.
    Anonymous