• In the Spotlight:

AF 4 days late and no sign of her

Well AF is 4 days late and no sign of her showing up. I have tooken a HPT and BFN. I've been kinda if nauseas and have really bad heartburn and peeing alot more then normal. And craving thing I normally don't like. My cervix is high and kinda of firm and closed. What do you ladies think?

coltonmommy

Asked by coltonmommy at 11:01 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I think you need to wait a week and take another test, or call your doctor.
    trevsrockinmom

Answer by trevsrockinmom at 11:05 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• possibly.. bc i am going thru teh same thing right now.. i am gong to give it another week before i test..
    Anonymous

• *the* going*.. sorry
    Anonymous

• "tooken"??? Anyhoo, a test won't necessarily be + right away, and stress can make you late. Wait it out or get a blood test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• GL, babydust to you. I hope you get your +
    SlimsWifey

Answer by SlimsWifey at 3:15 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I stopped my bc after many years & figured it would take a couple months. 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 months went by & it really sucked. You think: what's wrong with me, with him, with us?

I thought I would go to the doctor & ask for a referral to a fertility specialist cause my husband & I are young, healthy adults & there must be something wrong.

I went to the doctor in June. He told me they don't refer women to fs until they've been trying for at least a year. He told me to come back in August & he would give me a referral. The fs would contact me a week or 2 after that to schedule an appt..

Well sweetie, my husband is in the military & was deploying to Iraq in September. When the doctor told me all of this I cried and cried. I told my husband and we decided to stop "trying" and start "trying" when he came back.

I was pregnant a couple weeks later!

Easier said than done but don't think about it...just relax sweetie...
    CafeMomBinky

Answer by CafeMomBinky at 4:06 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• late periods drive me nuts wondering to.
    Anonymous