how soon..

do you feel sick to your stomach and get headaches.. ect.. after you have concieved? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:04 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• After I had conceived ( unplanned pregnancy). My breasts seem to be enlarged and my clothes were getting tight within 2 weeks of conception. I did have cramps for a long time ( the uterus beginning to stretch). However, I thought these cramps were just normal menstrual cramps. I hope this helps and good luck!
    tigerlily511

Answer by tigerlily511 at 11:11 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• thanks.. that does help me a little. its just weird to me because i have had a non stop headache and nothing works to rid it, and my stomach(uterus) feels like it wont stop doing these little contractions, you know? its annoying. i dont feel like myself and feel something odd... thenagain could be about to start as well.. the thing is i have never experienced this before anytime i was about to start.. its all weird to me.(confusing)
    Anonymous

• I never had those while carrying the twins. Heartburn and fatigue though are another story! LOL!
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Some people never have any "symptoms". Some swear they feel them the day after they conceive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i didnt know that i was pregnant until i was already 7 1/2 8 weeks prego. That is when i started feeling sick to my tummy and i was feeling swollen and my breasts was tender and hurt all the time. But if you are getting morning sickness or feeling swollen i would take a test.
    Lindz0307

Answer by Lindz0307 at 12:16 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• sounds like you want your headache and stomache aches to be pregnancy symptoms. don't do that to yourself. u r pregnant when the doctor tells you that you are.
    CafeMomBinky

Answer by CafeMomBinky at 4:05 PM on Mar. 12, 2009