Does anyone have any tips on how to lose the baby weight?

It's been 19 months since my son was born and I still need to lose 20 lbs. I lack motivation. My son is a terrible sleeper and an only child so he absorbs alot of my energy. I'm starting to get depressed about my weight especially since summer is on the way.

carmsmommy73

Asked by carmsmommy73 at 11:06 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I gained 50 lbs with my pregnancy and lost all of it since my sons been born an he's 15 months..dont get depressed about it the way i did it was by being really active with my son and followed him every where i even would kinda do standing up cruches with my baby who is 30lbs now just by when he wants up play a game with him by picking him up an pretend to set him down let his feet touch the floor an pick him back up it seemed to work very well for me
    Litlegourd

Answer by Litlegourd at 11:37 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Put your baby in the stroller and go for power walks in the morning. You can even get those weights that you can attach to your ankles, that would be really good. Walking is the best exercize you can do and you'd be really surprised how many calories you burn. Also, it's easy to snack a lot when you're an at home mom and we don't even realize it all the time. Make sure you're paying attention to your portions and calorie intake. You can do it mommy!
    MicahsMom612

Answer by MicahsMom612 at 11:47 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• google apple cider vinegar, its 100 naturual and great
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• If you live in an area wher there snow and ice on the ground, walking is not always an option. I say buy a jump rope and a hula hoop. They are the best exercise equipment that do not cost a butt load of money. Also doing step has really toned my thighs and calves. I am also a member of sparkspeople, it is a great site that has tons of exercise routines and helps you plan healthy low fat meals. When I had my son the wieght came of easy, with my little girl it hasnt. I still have 10-15 lbs to lose to get back to pre preg size and I had her 9 months ago.
    Good luck mama and just keep it up. Exercising boosts those feel good vibes and helps with depression
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 5:14 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Walk walk walk. That is all I did and I lost my weight + some. Also be sure to be eating healthy.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 9:45 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• I know of a great, completely healthy and guaranteed system. PM me if you are interested and I would be happy to tell you all about it!
    ShakleeMama87

Answer by ShakleeMama87 at 12:41 AM on Mar. 17, 2009