have you seen this? what do you think about it?

bristol palin and her man split up. i knew it wasnt gonna last they are too young and the guys a flake.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29642846/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:08 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• I'm surprised her mother didn't force him to marry her because he is 18 and she's a minor. I expected a forced marriage so it wouldn't tarnish her political career.
    Anonymous

• How can you say that just b/c someone is young it won't last? That is stupid. I have been w/ my husband since I was 14, I just turned 30. My bro and Sil have been together since they were 15. My parents have been together since they were 13! It does happen. Not very often, but age can't be the only reason for relationships not to last.
    4monkees

Answer by 4monkees at 3:27 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I agree with 4monkees. Just because you are young doesnt mean it will not last. I think the main prob (as it is in alot of cases) Is that bristol was willing to commit and he wasnt. It happens.
    MAMMA2DYANDTY

Answer by MAMMA2DYANDTY at 5:08 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I saw it in my local newspaper today. Big deal. Why should they get married? Not just because they had a baby. They need love between eachother.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 8:49 PM on Mar. 12, 2009