Poor Bristol Palin...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090312/ap_on_re_us/bristol_palin
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/bristol-palin-levi-johnston-split-2009113

Bristol Palin and her boyfriend, aka Baby Daddy, broke up. Poor Bristol. Apparently this decision was made a long time ago.

How's about that for some good ol' fashioned family values!

So, what do you all think of poor Bristol now having to raise this child all by herself (of course mommy and daddy will help)? I wonder if she'll have to get public assistance now? You know, maybe some WIC and some welfare, food stamps... how would you all feel about your tax dollars supporting Bristol Palin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:15 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• *Still laughing*

I'm glad someone is supporting local teen mothers who don't have golden toilets at home like some Wannabe Celebs/Public Figures. I just cringe to think what they would say if Obama's girls became pregnant at an early age. They'd be throwing stones at them by now. But oh no, poor precious Palin needs to be handled with care. She didn't when she was making that baby.

Even being a former (lol, is it really former?) teen mother myself, WITH NO HELP, I still don't think it's cool to glorify this hot mess.
    LadyChamp

Answer by LadyChamp at 12:47 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• LOL knew about this.I doubt she refers to him as "my babby's daddy" for one two it happens they are young.Who is to say next week or next month they won;t end up back together?
    Anyway,I don't see her getting on any assistence.Like you said her parents will help.
    Anonymous

• Are you kidding me?? WHY DO YOU CARE ABOUT HER? Leave the poor girl alone. So what is she supposed to be perfect because her mom ran for vice president? NO. It shows shes human and her mom raised a HUMAN. You don't know that she isn't going to be able to get a job and support her child. You don't know the details or the situation of any of it. You know only what the public tells the world. Good grief.
    Mama2Mase

Answer by Mama2Mase at 11:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• what i think is sad is that this is news. not only does the girl have to go thru teen pregnancy & her engagment falling thru, but now (because of her mom) she has to have a buncha people who have no idea what its like judging her. im sure she will be WAY better off than the vast majority of single teen moms.

while i disagree w/ almost everything her mom stands for politically, i wish all the best to Bristol b/c she didnt ask for any of this media attention. at least she was smart enough not to go thru w/ the marriage, b/c then she would just be getting a divorce later.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:18 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Maybe she should have not spread her legs. I feel sorry for the baby, growing up in that family. Hopefully she will be taught to learn from her mother's mistakes (and grandma's too).
    Anonymous

• blah blah what is the one who won vp doing? and the president? Sarah did not win get over it :D
    Anonymous

• I can't say I'm surprised.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 11:31 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• Anon 11:25, Obama did win, get over it.
    Anonymous

• Oh, I'm sure "baby daddy" and poor Bristol would still be together if Ms. Palin would have been elected! This was sooooo much a ploy for benefit of obtaining votes. Does anyone believe that this couple had any real intention of getting married? I doesn't matter that we are living in 2009, the mere fact that the possible Vice-President of the U.S. had a daughter who was pregnant and not married would certainly have cost them votes. They tried to smooth this fact over with the public by openly stating that the couple was engaged. Seems like that is something I hear all the time from couples who have been living together and having children, they are "getting married" and he is her "fiance". Funny, when he refers to her, she is "my girlfriend". Anyway, now that its unimportant to the American public what this couple does, they split up? LOL.
    Anonymous

• Oh i'm over it anon.I am having fun pointing out that he is not what he campaigned as.:D
    Anonymous