JON AND KATE PLUS 8

THIS REALLY IS NOT A QUESTION..BUT...ONE OF YOU LADIES WAS WONDERING A WHILE AGO WHAT JON DID ..HE IS A I.T. ANALIST..FULL TIME...WHATEVER THAT IS..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Entertainment

• So he really does have a job!lol I knew that he worked, but I wonder if it covers everything or if they still couldn't do it without the help of discovery health and tlc. Maybe it does, I don't know how much they make.
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:18 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• you have to remember they only film a few days a week for certain amount of hours in the day. its not 24/7. one of them would have to work full time at least to care for all them. and i'm sure having a successful book and tv show help out quite a bit.
    Salyak2417

Answer by Salyak2417 at 12:32 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• look up his job..they dont make that much money..I think the show pays pretty good and all the donations they get ..does anyone really know what a I.T. Analisas does?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• no...is it hard?
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 6:51 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• all i know is it has to do with computers my husband is going to school for that
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I think it pays pretty well depending on how established you are. She has said before (Kate) that they wouldn't be able to do half of the things (trips, vacations, outings, etc) without the pay from the show.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 9:28 AM on Mar. 13, 2009