Completely confused!!!!

I've been emailing someone for a week or two. He said why don't we talk on the phone so I gave him my number. He called me last week and I called a day and a half later when I wasn't busy and we could talk. It's now 3 days after I left my message and he hasn't called back. Why both wanting to talk on the phone and actually call but then not return my call? What is wrong with these guys out here?

aidansmom111804

Asked by aidansmom111804 at 11:42 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• Drag out the mystery a bit longer next time. I wouldn't give out my number for a couple months when talking online to the guy I've now been dating for several months. He said it also helped him know i wasn't just one of those girls that wanted nothing more than a guy to hook up with for a night. We took it slow, got to know each other online and by the time we called and then met, it was really nice.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 11:46 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• you didnt hardly know this guy..only for 1-2 weeks thru email and you give him your phone number? Thats scary. I dont think I could ever give anyone my number unless we had been talking for a really long time. I dunno I cant help you, sorry!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• well maybe he is busy and just hasnt found the time to call or maybe he just didnt feel a connection once talking to you on the phone and isnt grown up enough to tell you that he isnt interested it could be any number of things.
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:08 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I wouldn't worry about it, there are other fish in the sea, but I agree with the first poster.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:35 AM on Mar. 12, 2009