What do you think? Any and all opinions appreciated.

Would a shorter menstrual cycle result in sooner pregnancy results?

My cycles right now are about 24 days lays. I am temporarily cd18 and 7 dpo. I have had cramps since ovulation that only are gone when I wake up. They are way less today tho. I only feel them when I sit down.

I have also had sensitive nipples. A little painful and just plain sensitive and I NEVER ever have sore or tender breasts during O time or my period.

How long should I wait to test? I haven't bought one yet but the ones at the $ store are 25mIU/mL.

Oh and a few little headaches and today I believe some hormonal sleep cuz it was hard to wake up after a nap

nikincarlos

Asked by nikincarlos at 11:44 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I got a negative at 11dpo and then postiive at 12dpo... Everyone is different so Wait at least 5 days before your period to test. Best time to test is the day of your period or a few days after if you don't get it. If you test to early you can get a negative positive. It's still early to tell.. I knew I was pregnant cause I do the basal temp every morning and mine stayed up. Wait a couple more days.. Good Luck..
    Barbara144

Answer by Barbara144 at 12:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• peeonastick.com has a lot of info on pregnancy tests.. It was very helpful to me when I first started to chart and get familiar with my cycle. FertilityFriend.com is awesome too!! Check them out.. ;)
    Barbara144

Answer by Barbara144 at 12:55 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I got my BFP at 8dpo. The line was very faint, but definitely visible. I knew I was testing early but couldn't wait. It just stinks that those tests are so expensive. I took at least a half a dozen more tests after I found out, just to make sure!
    Evies_Momma

Answer by Evies_Momma at 1:42 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• One of the worst things can happen.. Have it come up negative even though your 2 months pregnant. That happend to me with every single test I took even though it was obvious that I was. I thaught I was going to go insain!! I finaly went in and got a blood test done. And bam.. I was 2 months pregnant :D Good luck I think its to early, wait till your period is supposed to be there, or a couple of days after just like Barbara114 said.
    mommy20081

Answer by mommy20081 at 10:52 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• thank you ladies :)
    nikincarlos

Answer by nikincarlos at 1:18 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Yea I agree with all the ladies here. Wait till the day of your flow and if nothing and AF doesn't show up test again every 5 days until AF does shows.
    SlimsWifey

Answer by SlimsWifey at 3:25 PM on Mar. 12, 2009