My son and I are doing a project on healthcare. When you type in a question on google it just comes up with a bunch or irevalant stuff. Where can we go to get information on how ethical anaylisis of a healthcare group that helps support mother between 15 and 25 and thier sick babies.

It is a science project and it is due tomorrow.

Laurelmarie

Asked by Laurelmarie at 11:54 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Kids' Health

• Try ask.com... Sorry but that's all I have.. Good Luck
    Barbara144

Answer by Barbara144 at 12:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• type in key words..not a whole question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:23 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• ask.com or perhaps webmd.com
    drpepper73

Answer by drpepper73 at 12:26 PM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I'm not really sure what question it is that you want to ask. Are you doing a study of the ethics of providing health care to a group of mothers between the ages of 15 and 25 who have sick children?
    evwsquared

Answer by evwsquared at 4:44 PM on Mar. 13, 2009

• We had to an ethical anlysis on this group that we formed that would help mothers between the age of 15 and 25 and thier sick babies. From his life science text book it had 6 steps to Analysis stuff. And truth betold I was kind of stumped myself even after reading the steps as to what it meant exactly.

We never did find a great way to research it. Although someone told me perhaps I should have googled healthcare groups already in existance to get some ideas. The project is done now and it got a B+. So I guess we did something right. We just used his text book for ideas. Maybe next time we will figure out a better way to research things on the Web. FYI Ask.com or askjeeve.com comes up with stuff very similar to google.
    Laurelmarie

Answer by Laurelmarie at 9:05 PM on Mar. 13, 2009