What is one thing your husband does in bed that just turns you on like nothing else? And one thing you do to him?

:D
Have fun!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Mar. 11, 2009 in Relationships

• i love having my pussy ate, that turns me on like no tomorrow, i love having sex
    erica2525

Answer by erica2525 at 11:58 PM on Mar. 11, 2009

• scratches my back when im on top;) lets me know hes enjoying himself as much as i am....also his fav position...nothing to crazy i guess
    kasiface

Answer by kasiface at 12:01 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I agree with Erica.. i love getting eatin out!!
    And my hubby loves head!
    So deff the 69 position for both of us!
    mommyofAurora

Answer by mommyofAurora at 12:03 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Him eating me out, and swelling the head of his cock while its inside me! Anyone have a man that can do that? I have yet to find another!
    Molliemom2b

Answer by Molliemom2b at 12:06 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• 69 and Hubby uses a glass dildo, and I use the silver bullet on him all at the same time...WOOHOO
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• well when i discovered the 69 position i totally fell in love with it!! so we do it ALOT and i love it !!when he talks dirty to me.... sometimes just watching him sleep turns me on sooooooo much but i try not to do that cause he is IMPOSSIBLE to wake up and then i gotta take care of myself!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:12 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• When I can tell he's into me and not just doin the ol in out in out!lol
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 12:13 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Usually he will go down on me first he is very good at oral sex then I will have him set over my chest while givivg him a blow job and while doing that I will masterbate with my dildo we are both so turned on he loves watching me play with myself while getting blowed it's awesome
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Mollimom2b- my boyfriend does that too! My favorite is when we are having sex and hit bits my neck and chest.. that's a huge turn on. But then again. Him kissing me does it too.. haha
    foreveryours66

Answer by foreveryours66 at 12:28 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I love getting dp'd (by way of a dbl headed dildo,ect) while having my clit licked/sucked....OMG's !!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Mar. 12, 2009