• In the Spotlight:

Okay maybe tmi but i need help

i dont know how to be on top? seriously.
in porn you see these girls bouncing.. thats a lot weirder and harder then it looks..
is this normal?
how do you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Relationships

• Squat over his cock, put it inside you, bounce up and down on the balls of your feet, hold yourself up with your hands, takes some work but I got the hang of it really fast! GL
    Molliemom2b

Answer by Molliemom2b at 12:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• Join some of the sex tips/erotic groups on here, and ask there. I'm in a bunch, and the women there are sooooo helpful, they are seriously the only groups I'm in where there isn't any bashing, and one of them specifically has it set up so if you want to ask anonomously, you pm it to the owner and she posts it without your name. Search for "sex tips", "adult", "erotic", things like that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• I can't do it with my feet flat , I have to put my feet up under him. I just straddle and I can lean way forward, straight up or lean back. I usually have my hands on his chest or if I'm leaned way over I can put them on either side of him on the bed. You can bounce up and down or you can just do back and forth movements or go round and round. Bouncing wildly is not a requirement. I think that flat footed riding on top is for really skinny chicks...I most certainly can't do that. It works great for me and it's my most fav. position. Awesome orgasms. Good Luck I hope this helped you some. Remember practice makes perfect!!!
    foofoomommy

Answer by foofoomommy at 1:41 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

• i have to like sit and just push up with my legs. it is alot harder to do if you are a bigger chick like me but just practice and you will get the hang of it!
    mrsclt

Answer by mrsclt at 4:37 AM on Mar. 12, 2009