Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can't have solid bowel movements.

My Bf hasn't had solid bowel movements in years. He seen a doctor for it about a year ago and the doctor gave him some pills for it which made it go away till he was done with the pills. So what do you think he should do?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 12, 2009 in Health

Answers (2)
  • Go to a different doc. Get a straight diagnosis and if nothing seems to work, then go look it up online and figure out how to fix him yourself. Natural medicine works wonders. God put ALL plants (even "weeds") on earth for a specific reason. The government doesn't want you to know this so they can continue to make money on drugs of all sorts. How would they benefit if you go in your backyard and pick a plant to cure yourself?

    Answer by Kaytlynsmommy at 12:33 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

  • He needs to see a specialist. He'll likely need a colonoscopy, and if so, ask for biopsies to be done, and have him checked for celiac disease (biopsies are the only sure way to diagnose it).

    Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 12, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.